Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Denim With Flare!

My Latest Obsession :)

Maybe its in part because I'm a tall girl who has curves (namely by booty), and a small waist, but this style of denim always seems to flatter me more. Don't get me wrong, you can have a more boyish figure, and these will still bring out the curves and make you look amazing ;) 
These three lovely ladies below pull off the 70"s, flare leg denim perfectly, don't you think? Although, the trick is to update the look with more modern styling and accessories. I've found that to create this "long and lean" look, you need a high-heeled wedge ( unless you are naturally very tall to begin with;) I'm 5'9"...ok 5'8" and a half, as my husband likes to remind me, (love you anyways ;) and I will still buy the longest length (36 inches) available in flares, in order to have the pant hit at the right length with my high, high wedges ;)
I believe this is Belen from Style Notes by Belen, a personal stylist and personal shopper in LA. (check her out on facebook, here) I love, love, love this look, and will be trying this out when I have lunch with the girls tomorrow :)


 Elin Kling"s flawless every day, casual look. What else can I say :)


Jessica Alba always manages to look perfectly pulled together, even if its just to run some errands.




If you ladies are looking for a low to mid heel, this is a good one by Gentle Souls. I believe it is called "Juniper Barry", and is available on here
This chic, low wedge is from Nine West, called "violin" and found here
And for this of you petite gals, here is a high-heeled one ( not for the faint of heart;), "warmthh", by Steve Madden. View



No comments:

Post a Comment