Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Night On The Town

Hi Everyone!
Sorry for the late start this week, but here is a picture from Saturday night's event :) I love this asymmetrical gown by Kathy Hilton ( I felt like a mermaid in it!) I purchased it a few months ago from myhabit.com, although it might have sold out by now :/ I wish I had taken more pictures but the one below is the only one my hubby took of me. By the way, ladies, this dress is VERY long, and I should have gotten it hemmed, however, stubborn me decided to wear it with 4.5" heels instead ( and it was still a little long). Oh the things we do for fashion...;)



The embellished feather bracelet is from sendthetrend.com, beaded, silver clutch I've had since high school, believe it or not, Badgley Mischka heels (link below;)


The details on the bodice are so delicate and whimsical!


Back view



Badgley Mischka "Gylda" Peep-Toe Pump, also from myhabit.com








No comments:

Post a Comment