Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Daily Makeup Favorites

Ok ladies! Here are the makeup products I use on a daily basis for a natural, pretty, sun kissed look:)
I've placed them in order of how I apply them to my face (from left to right). I interchange my blushes between MAC "warm soul" and Nars "orgasm", since they both create a pretty and natural, blushed cheek. As for lips, my current favorite is YSL Rouge Volupte in "ultimate beige", which is not too much darker than my natural lip color. Its a little pricy but the packaging and mango scent is worth it! Nars Lip Gloss in "orgasm" has been a continued staple for quite a few years now. Its a great topper to almost any color, or is great just worn on its own as well. For a healthy glow and contouring, I've been using Victoria's Secret Mega Glow Bronzer (which is no longer available unfortunately). As an alternative, Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Bronzer is fabulous, and gives a beautiful, natural glow as well! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Urban Decay's Naked 2 eye palette! The colors I use the most are "half baked", "bootycall", "tease", and "snakebite". This set is all you need to create anything from natural to smoldering ;) If you are needing your makeup to last longer without creasing, I would recommend a face primer prior to putting on your makeup, but after you apply moisturizer. I like VS Pro Airbrush FX Perfecting Primer SPF 20. Another trick is to spritz the entire face with a setting spray, such as Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.

I'd love t hear what you ladies think and love! What are your faves?!

No comments:

Post a Comment