Monday, July 8, 2013

Maxi Madness Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Hello my lovelies! I hope all of you had a wonderful 4th :) We've been enjoying the long weekend with local street fairs, scooter rides, and just enjoying time with our little monster on four legs, Roo!
Since I've always been a big fan of maxi dresses, it seems only fitting to dedicate this post to one of my favorite pieces of clothing...

Dress: Victoria's Secret (old), Denim Vest: Levi's (here), Fringe Bag: H&M (old), Metallic Sandal: similar here, Pendant Necklace: knimble.com (try this or this one)

Some vintage shopping and street fair oddities...and can you tell, I love my Levi's vest! The dress is from Australian retailer SaboSkirt.com. Here is the short version of my maxi. Also, enjoy these beauties below...


*click on the set for details

No comments:

Post a Comment